Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are You a Coffee Snob?



Do you have one particular drink that is your ‘go- to drink’ when you need something to quench your thirst that you are a snob about? Are you one of those who insists on having a certain brand of coffee?

It’s no secret that I am a not really a Coffee Snob, but sweeten Wawa coffee is my drink of choice, and an ice cold bottle of Starbucks Vanilla frappuccino® is my favorite cold drink. I enjoy it morning or night.



I especially enjoy Vanilla and Mocha frappuccino's.



I usually enjoy at least two cups of coffee each morning before beginning my day. I like the quickness of tossing a pod into my Keurig and less than 30 seconds I have a steaming hot cup of coffee perfectly brewed because I am usually in a hurry each morning running out the door.

What is your favorite drink, what satisfies your thirst?

No comments:

Post a Comment